you guyssss, I'm in a serious rut.
I'm literally working so much, and coming home exhausted that I haven't had the motivation to do any looks, record tutorials, write to you guys etc.
There's so much stress in my life, mostly having to do with family issues, that the only thing that keeps my mind focused is working. Hopefully, I can get out of this ditch that I've dug myself into. I'm so thankful for the people I have in my life, my friends and family, they know how to make me smile and laugh. Laughter truly is the best medicine. They also know how to make me look at things in a different perspective and sometimes that's a hard thing to manage or think about.
I'm tellin' ya, life certainly may not get any easier as you go along, but there are things you can do to make it a more comfortable ride.
Things I like to do to de-stress:
1. watch a funny, touching movie
2. Listen to some relaxting music- i loovee Rosemary Clooney
3. watch some youtube tutorials, I love Kandee Johnson( my sunshine girl i like to call her) Pixiwoo, there are so many!
4. pick up my camera and walk around and shoot anything.
5. and when I 'm not in a rut like I am right now- draw up some facecharts, and do some looks...
6. take a longgg shower.
SO.....What do you lovelie's do to de-stress and decompress from your day???