Found this survey on MUG.com and thought it was cute!
Cut and paste the questions into a reply post and enter in your answers!!
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
Covergirl lashblast fusion mascara...I really like it
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
my blemishes and acne scars....always will be :-/
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Nope, I rarely ever wear them.
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
I usually listen to music.
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
today I felt pretty good about my look, always sunny and bronzed for work, very neutral. I need a good setting spray though, makeup is gone by lunchtime!
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Just natural and dewy
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
My skin. For me creating that sunkissed dewy look requires a lot of layering, cream blush( like MAC's posey) a cream color base like luna for highlight, and a powder for bronzing/contouring.
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
I love it all, I especially love that end result.
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
Mascara definately. It opens up your eyes.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Definitely neutral for work. I go a neutral smokey for going out.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
I love liquid- but mineral is less harmful to my skin, but I hate the way it settles around my acne.
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I do my makeup first, always...with a towel wrapped around my head!
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Always- but I never get to touch up at work! I'm always too busy.
15. When did you finish your makeup?
Probably 7:20 ish.
Share with me your answers to this survey...I would love to hear about your makeup routine!