Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hot fun in the Summer timeeee....

Uh, it has been an absolutely insane summer for me. I'm transferring to another b&n, closer to my home, so I'm just working like a dog. Tomorrow is going to be the first time I really get to relax, ON THE BEAAACCHHH. I can't wait. I have to go to the beach every summer, its a necessity for me.
So, after I'm all tanned and relaxed i will come home and work on a couple of looks for my friend who is going to be a bridesmaid for her cousins wedding. I'm not actually available to do her makeup for the wedding so I'm just gonna give her some ideas.



BTW I'M OBSESSED WITH KANDEE JOHNSON.
No, but seriously, she's amazing- great makeup artist. I love all her videos and she's sooo knowledgeable. Just finished watching a couple of her looks, so I'm gonna recreate one for my next blog. Maybe a cool smokey purple look? or great smokey gray/blue smoked look? Maybe I'll just do them all.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend.
<3 Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment