Sunday, July 5, 2009

Review: Benefit's Erase Paste




Hi all you beauty's,




Hope everyone had a good Sunday. I pretty much worked the whole day, gotta make the dough for my next haul lol. So, as I promised here is my review for Benefit's Erase Paste.





Price: $26

Size: 0.15 oz

Options: Colors in Fair, Medium, and Deep

Would I buy again?: Yes



In this little pot, Benefit's Erase paste packs a strong under eye concealer/brightener. It is really a paste, very thick. So, most people tend to warm up the product on the back of your hand and apply it with the included spatula, your ring finger, or a sponge. The coverage is great- gives my undereye area an instant lift, and the creaminess allows the product to blend easily. The only real con to the product is that Benefit hasn't released many color choices, the same with Boi-ing, Benefit's industrial strength concealer. I've almost gotten use to buying items that are so small, and are a little pricey, but last forever because of the strength of the product. I highly recommend this for anyone who needs cover for dark undereye circles.



Hope this helps all of you who are looking for a good concealer. Got questions? I may have some answers LOL
Have a good night everyone
stay beautiful <3>
















3 comments: