Friday, July 24, 2009

New looks- new fun

Alright, so I'm trying to post some good pics of a couple of looks I've done recently- but seriously? blogspot is being a pain ugh...So, I'm gonna give it a try again laterr.


One of the looks was inspired by the Almay intense eye color collection for blue eyes,but I just pumped up the color a tad bit more- realllly intense and so cool.

The second look was for makeupgeek.com, one of my favorite sites. Marlena( whom I lovee) puts up a weekly challenge and this gold and pink look was for this week...hopefully the pictures so up! ugh.

A lot of people ask me what my favorite drugstore brands are, so here's a list of some of my favorite products that I like to get a cvs, walmart etc.

Covergirl:
Eyelights mascara is sooo good, i have it for all my clients eye colors- no smudge, no budge
Lipstain- helloooo magic marker. Fool proof stain that really lasts a long time, good neutral colors as well

Almay:
Intense eye color collection-fanastic colors chosen for each eye color
Smart match foundations- really, truly work

Wet&Wild:
Creme Liners- so easy to work with, foolproof application makes wings and flicks easier to apply.

L'oreal:
Lash tubes extension mascara: Love this mascara, it has the primer to use first and the black really forms a tube around your natural lashes and extens them outwards and upwards.

Okay, this is getting a little long, i apologize. lol Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! <3 laurie

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Come and check out mine if you get a chance.

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete